- É o Direito Coercitivo? Guest Lecture Series. Federal University of São Paulo (UNIFESP). April, 2023.
- Coercion in Law. University of Notre Dame, London. February, 2023.
- Methodological Minimalism. Summer School on Legal Research Methodology (Universidad de Burgos). July 2022.
- . A coercitividade do Direito. Open Lecture series at Aequitas (FURG)November 2021.
- Winning an Argument When you Are Wrong. Guest Lecture for the European Law Students Association: Workshop on Argumentation and Advocacy. October, 2020.
- The Role of the Judge (w/ Vinicius Faggion). Federal University of Ouro Preto, December 2019.
Leeds Law School (Leeds Beckett University)
- Public Law (2022/23) [Module leader]
- Applied Criminal Law (2022/23)
- Criminal Law (2022/23)
University of Maastricht
At Maastricht, I have coordinated two modules:
- Legal Philosophy (2019-2022)
- Legal Argumentation (2019-2022)
I also taught the following courses:
- Substantive Criminal Law (2022)
- Migration and Citizenship (Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, 2021-22 )
- Introduction to European Legal History (2020-22 )
- States Markets and European Integration (2019)
- Academic Writing (2018)
University of Edinburgh
As a tutor at the University of Edinburgh I taught the following courses:
- Critical Legal Thinking (2015/2016)
- Jurisprudence (2015/2016)
- Legal Theory (Teaching Assistant, 2012)
Federal University of Ouro Preto, Brazil
- Legal Philosophy (Teaching Assistant, 2008-9)